Kindergarten teachers are working in kindergartens with children, who already completed the age of 2,5 until they start going to School.
- Certificate of Citizenship or current Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Training Certificates/Diplomas
- Documents providing additional information about the training concerning the total duration of the studies and subjects studied
- Proof of professional experience which clearly identifies the professional activity exercised by the applicant
- Proof of any additional knowledge in the field of instrumental education
- Proof of an ENIC-NARIC classification
There is no time limit existing for this request.
Federal charges and State administrative fee according to Gebührengesetz 1957, BGBl. Nr. 267/1957 i.d.g.F; NÖ Landes-Verwaltungsabgabenverordnung 2001, LGBl. 3800/1 i.d.g.F.
NÖ Kindergartengesetz 2006 LGBl. 5060 i.d.g.F
- Application at the Office of the Lower Austrian Government (Department: Kindergarten)
- Checking of your documents
- Eventual request for missing documents
- Positive decision or letter with refusal
Verordnung über die Lehrpläne der Bildungsanstalt für Elementarpädagogik und der Bildungsanstalt für Sozialpädagogik 2016 BGBl. II Nr. 204/2016 i.d.g.F
Electronic application possible by E-Mail
Amt der NÖ Landesregierung, Abteilung Kindergärten
3109 St.Pölten, Landhausplatz 1
Telefon 0043 (0)2742 9005 DW 13238
Authentication or signature of the application is not required.
An appeal is possible against rulings issued by an authority and shall be filed by the party within a four weeks term with the authority that issued the ruling of first instance (against rulings without investigation procedure within a two weeks term). The term starts with the receipt of the written copy of the ruling, in the case of oral pronouncement simultaneously with it.
The appeal shall indicate the ruling it contests, the authority that issued the ruling and contain a motion of appeal with the reasons. No more appeal is admissible if the party expressly waived the right of appeal after receipt or pronouncement of the ruling.
Each ruling contains instructions on the right to appeal and indicates the authority and the deadline for submission of such appeal.
This page is part of the Single Digital Gateway. The following link allows you to leave feedback on this process description directly with the European Commission.
With the following link you can report Single Market Obstacles to the European Commission.