Construction plans of new buildings, extensions and conversions for the purpose of a kindergarten require the approval of the Landesregierung, irrespective of the requirement for a building permit. Before doing so, the NÖ Landesregierung has to determine the space requirements.
- Data on the building or property (property number and extent; address; data on property owner)
- Submission plan 1-fold (1: 100);
- Construction description and detailed description of the planned construction work;
- Object data sheet;
- Cubature calculation according to ÖNORM B 1800 without roof, separated according to extension and conversion
There is no time limit existing for this request.
Negotiation costs / commission fee:
€ 13.80 per ½ hour and member of the commission
Eingabegebühr und Verwaltungsabgabe gemäß Gebührengesetz 1957, BGBl. Nr. 267/1957 i.d.g.F; NÖ Landes-Verwaltungsabgabenverordnung 2001, LGBl. 3800/1 i.d.g.F.
§ 13 NÖ Kindergartengesetz 2006, LGBl. 5060 in der geltenden Fassung
- Application at the Office of the Lower Austrian Government (Department: Kindergarten)
- Checking of your documents
- Eventual request for missing documents
- Positive decision or letter with refusal
Application by the (future) Kindergarten owner.
Electronic application possible by e-mail
Amt der NÖ Landesregierung, Abteilung Kindergärten
3109 St.Pölten, Landhausplatz 1
Telefon 0043 (0)2742 9005 DW 13238
Authentication or signature of the application is not required.
An appeal is possible against rulings issued by an authority and shall be filed by the party within a four weeks term with the authority that issued the ruling of first instance (against rulings without investigation procedure within a two weeks term). The term starts with the receipt of the written copy of the ruling, in the case of oral pronouncement simultaneously with it.
The appeal shall indicate the ruling it contests, the authority that issued the ruling and contain a motion of appeal with the reasons. No more appeal is admissible if the party expressly waived the right of appeal after receipt or pronouncement of the ruling.
Each ruling contains instructions on the right to appeal and indicates the authority and the deadline for submission of such appeal.
This page is part of the Single Digital Gateway. The following link allows you to leave feedback on this process description directly with the European Commission.
With the following link you can report Single Market Obstacles to the European Commission.